Saturday, June 17, 2006

Shiny Happy People

I hope you enjoy our new banner/header. If the music starts to get annoying, there is an off button located at the left hand side.

Being happy, it’s about being happy. I hope I made you laugh and of course it’s all about feeling the L O V E!

Kilitiiin nyo kami hangat kami ay sumurrender. Patawanin nyo kami dahil minsan kami ay pagod at malungkot. Salamat sa pag bisita. Kung walang magawa tumambay lang at tayo ay mag tawanan.

Catch as may hearts as you want.

What makes me happy?

Knowing that Jenny and Ethan are happy makes me happy. Knowing that our family back home is happy makes me happy. Having many friends makes me happy. Dining out on my day off makes me happy. Watching movies makes me happy. Music, ahhh music makes me happy and alive! Next to Jenny and Ethan, music is part of life. Comedians make me happy. Sunshine makes me happy. Being a Jedi makes me happy. Fooooooooooooodddd!, foooooooodddd! makes me happy.

Shiny happy people laughing
Meet me in the crowd
People, people
Throw your love around
Love me, love me
Take it into town
Happy, happy
Put it in the ground
Where the flowers grow
Gold and silver shine

Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people laughing

Everyone around, love them, love them
Put it in your hands
Take it, take it
There's no time to cry
Happy, happy
Put it in your heart
Where tomorrow shines
Gold and silver shine

1 Comments:

Blogger Ka Uro said...

donald, hindi lumitaw yung banner sa firefox. sa ie lang lumitaw.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home