Saturday, April 07, 2007

Let me take you down, cause Im going toStrawberry fieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hung aboutStrawberry fields foreverLiving is easy with eyes closedMisunderstanding all you seeIts getting hard to be someone, but it all works outIt doesnt matter much to meLet me take you down, cause Im going toStrawberry fieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hung aboutStrawberry fields foreverNo one, I think, is in my treeI mean, it must be high or lowThat is, you cant, you know, tune in, but its alrightThat is, I think its not too badLet me take you down, cause Im going toStrawberry fieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hung aboutStrawberry fields foreverAlways, no, sometimes, think its meBut, you know, I know when its a dream I think, er, no, I mean, er, yes, but its all wrongThat is, I think I disagreeLet me take you down, cause Im going toStrawberry fieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hung aboutStrawberry fields foreverStrawberry fields foreverStrawberry fields forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home