Friday, March 23, 2007

Kumplikado Noh?

As much as possible I try not to make my life so complicated. I don’t ask a saleslady if there are other colours available when all the colours are displayed on the rack. I don’t make special orders for my burger like taking off the mayo, adding more lettuce if I know its peak hours. I don’t apply for a leave and go to the long process of cancelling it if I know scheduling department is so busy. Having reflected on this kind of living I realized I only not make life simple for myself but also I make other people’s life simple as well.

Now if only other people will do the same for me.

Why do people piss off other people when they know that they are already pissed? Why do things over and over again if you know that the end result will always be the same? If you think your being cheated in game of gambling why continue playing while everyone is so f**king annoyed by your tra la la la la? Why? Why?! Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make your life simple people. There will be shorter queues. It saves you energy and fewer enemies and more friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home