Friday, April 06, 2007

Life Is A Template Too

I’m not sure if I already posted this one but I’m going to post it anyway.

You see what happened last year was the same thing that just happened recently. Ethan got sick so I have to do a sicky, then I got sick but I’ll go to work anyway because I don’t have anymore sick leave left and then I get dizzy and ask to be sent home just like last year and the year before that.

What am I saying here? I’m saying that LIFE IS A TEMPLATE.

Everyday routine is a template. As life gets faster and faster, we are trapped in a routine that even small changes will have a big impact and everything will be distorted. A broken appliance, a document to sort out, a person to see, will wait for weeks cause changing the routine is so critical.

A mountain of clothes should be folded, ironed and hung in two hours, what’s left will be done next week.

My blogging falls on a Saturday and I can answer emails on Tuesdays. Oooops, times up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home