Sunday, March 25, 2007

Photoshop My Life

Graphic designers rejoiced when Adobe Photoshop was invented back in 91. Today not only graphic designers use it but I’m sure just about anyone who owns a PC must have a Photoshop installed in it. It has become so popular that the word Photoshop has become a verb.

Once when I was arguing with a friend and I said something that really hurt him and out of nowhere I said “Undo, undo”!

How I wish I could Photoshop my life sometimes. Sometimes I wish I could airbrush those wrinkles and those pimple scars or maybe I can use the rubber stamp tool to duplicate myself so our house will always be clean or cut myself and paste me on a beautiful island paradise or Italy or the Moon or use redo and undo option to step back and forth and see what’s works best with my decision in life or experiment with the colour palette so there will be no more grey moments or I can collage the perfect sunshine or maybe I can use the rotate option so I can see the views of others I always disagree with

or if everything fails, just one scroll down I will choose to revert.

But then again there’s you my friend who has no eye for design but who is an expert on how to SAVE me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home