Monday, July 30, 2007

Life is Fair (Not!)

So how much do players really spend? Well, lets put it this way. If they were to donate one of their spin (roulette) or one of their hand (blackjack), All three of us can go back and forth to Philippines complete with enough pocket money. Yup, thats how they have fun folks. Come to think of it, my line of work is so ironic. There I am standing and imagining a luxurious holiday when someone will walk by and lay down a thousand grand only for me to silde it down the drain.

You tell me life is fair?

You tell me life is fair?

You tell me life is fair?

You tell me life is fair?

You tell me life is fair?

You tell me life is fair?

You tell me life is fair?

You tell me life is fair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home