Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dare To Be Different WXB

I haven’t been blogging lately because I was too busy looking for rare New Wave songs but now the search is over!!!!!! Bhah hah hah hah!

Ilang oras ko lang naman pinag chagaan I download ang mga ito kaya enjoy na ako sa fruits of my labor.

A Taste of Love – Den Harrow
I first heard of this song when I was in grade four, Imagine hah, grade four pa ako nun tapos sa amin matititining na boses, sabay sabay namin itong kinakanta ng mga barkada ko habang naglalaro ng He-man.

The Bridge – Cactus World News
Ive searched for this album in every record store here in Auckland kaso wala talaga finally lumabas din sha sa bago kong pirate machine, he he he

Total Recall – The Sound
We used to cover this song nung ako ay may band pa,galng melody ng song na ito at pati na rin ang message.

From Across the Kitchen Table – Pale Fountains
One of the two songs I liked from Pale Fountains. The other one is “Thank You” which is included in their best of cd but this song is not.Thanks again to my new pirate machince

Ink and Paper – Modern English
Like P.Fountains this song is not included in their best of cd but the song “Melt with You” is.

So there, these are the last songs that I was looking for. Maybe I can take a break from being a pirate for a while and just enjoy and reminisce the days when I was in black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home