Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'll Stop The World And Melt With You

I just wish the world and everything in it would stop moving for a while. I’m getting old. My body has passed its peak. I have a back problem and working at night time is just not normal. A year has passed and my body refuses to adapt to sleep depravation. Last night I dragged myself going to work. I am tired.

I wish the world will come to a halt. I just want to sleep and regain my energy. I will clean the house, not just a cheat clean but an honest “motherly” clean. I will sort documents, perfect my driving, do a landscape painting and most of all play with Jenny and Ethan the whole day. I wish the world would stop turning.

But you know God whispered, “I’ll give you rest if you really need to, I can’t stop the world from turning you know that.” Last night when I asked the God to slow things down I almost did nothing. Yup, he knows what to do. I’m tired and I make mistakes when I’m at work but it’s nothing that the whole world couldn’t handle (I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home