Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Own Space

I would like to thank my wife for giving me my own space. Once a week I have the opportunity to spend time with myself. Now, that one hour I can spend either going to the gym or the library.

Lets face it we all need our own space sometime, a moment when we can pamper ourselves, revive our physical wellness, explore different things, think about options.

Having a time away from Ethan and Jenny makes me miss them badly and it’s a good feeling.

Well I was born in the sign of water
And it's there that I feel my best
The albatross and the whales
they are my brothers
It's kind of a special feeling
When you're out on the sea alone
Starin' at the full moon
like a lover

Well I've never been romantic
And sometimes I don't care
I know it may sound selfish
But let me breathe the air

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home